Adobe just updated their Acrobat Reader for Linux to version 8.1.1. The new version introduces a new user-interface, single document mode, search bar and several performance improvements. System requirements are:
- 32-bit Intel Pentium processor or equivalent
- Red Hat Linux WS 5, SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop (SLED) 10 and Ubuntu 6.10.
- GNOME or KDE desktop environment
- 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
- Up to 125 MB of available hard-disk space
- GTK+ ( Toolkit) user interface library, version 2.6 or higher
- Firefox 1.5 or higher; Mozilla 1.73 or higher
Get the new Reader now.